Customer Engagement Analyst
Location: Calgary AB
Length: 1 year
Candidate, is for a team that provides the ability to teach/facilitate IT productivity tools/technology Learning to internal customers, excellent customer engagement and consulting skills. The objective of focus more on Productivity/IT Learning Facilitator IT/Tools (SharePoint, DocuSign, OneNote, O365,MSTEAMS, Outlook etcà) IT/TOOLS/Technologies, ability to drive 1:1 customer consultations identifying productivity enhancing solutions that help save work hours and generate savings for the business customers. This role is an overall customer engagement role with a bridge between back office app suppor, towards a business customer facing role on the team.
As a member of the Canada Customer engagement team, they will work closely with the other local IT teams to deliver more IT technology awareness, training and 1:1 , group consultations following our IT roadmap that increase the productivity of our customers across Canada. This includes interfacing with other IT groups globally to support the effective delivery of technical solutions, process improvements and seamless support to the business.
- Technical Skills:
- Industry knowledge of IT customer productivity Tools (SharePoint, DocuSign, OneNote, O365,MSTEAMS, Outlook)
- 2-3 years extensive Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 with InfoPath and Nintex developed solutions
- Expertise in MS Excel power tools (query and pivot)
- Intermediate/senior level skills in MS PowerPoint, Access, Word, OneNote, InfoPath, Nintex, Visio, DocuSign, Tableau, Nitro
- Capability to analyze technology and business process solutions
- 1-2 years knowledge using developing coding using Java scripting, Angular, CSS, HTML a nice to have
- General Skills:
- Effective communication skills
- Good customer engagement
- Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals
- Demonstrate sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated individual able to work with minimum supervision
- Maintain effectiveness in a changing environment
- SME in Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Capability to rapidly learn and apply new IT technologies and then to teach and train others
- Familiarity with MS Suite including SharePoint/portal development would be an asset
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities and short deadlines
- Travel to remote field sites may be required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Motivated and driven
- Able to multi task and work in fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment
- Change agent and proponent, not resistant to change
- Primary Skill Set:
- Excel (VBA/Macros)
- SharePoint SCA (knowledge of InfoPath or Nintex an asset)
- O365 knowledge an asset
- IT Learning:
- Create IT Learning Schedule (includes organizing trainers and facilitators for sessions)
- Scheduling IT Learning Training sessions
- Monitoring and addressing Customer feedback
- Maintaining/updating IT Learning Material
- Training F2F and Virtual. Includes Train the Trainer as needed
- ITSC Productivity:
- Scheduling ITSC Consultation Appointments meeting with customers engagement
- Assist in organizing and staffing ITSC Productivity Booths and 1on1 Consultation Sessions
- Workflow Digitization
- 1:1 consults Assisting the business in eliminating paper and streamlining approvals by translating functional requirements into written technical designs.
- Basic Configuring Productivity tools (e.g. InfoPath, Nintex, DocuSign, etc.) to meet business requirements.
- Intermediate analytic skills using power query, power pivot, tableau to assist in data analysis and visualization
- Technology Awareness
- Ability to quickly learn about existing tools/technologies that are offered by IT and delivering IT Learning training sessions (virtually and face-to-face) to business customers.
- Providing productivity IT support to customers via active participation in IT technology Booths at site.
- Bring us your problem
- Analyzing basic/intermediate business problems and identifying/executing productivity improvements.
- Reviewing, fixing and developing a better way to work for issues with Office applications for business customers.
- Working with local and global IT service partners to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Providing guidance and support on IT tools and solutions to meet business needs
- Coordinating and supporting the implementation of local and global IT initiatives for the local business.
- Provide solution consulting/engagement for business customers
- Interact with business customers, Business account managers, Service delivery organizations to understand consulting needs
- Work with other teams to assist in brainstorming ideas and providing guidance
- Ensure alignment with regional and global Productivity Engagement Network
- Leverage existing technology and knowledge of other internal teams to deliver unconventional solutions
- Perform trends analysis with ITSM and other tools to determine problem areas
How many years of Coding Java,Angular, CSS or HTML experience do you have?
How many years of DocuSign experience do you have?
How many years of InfoPath and Nintex developed solutions experience do you have?
How many years of Leading IT learning or training sessions experience do you have?
How many years of MS Power Tools (Query and Pivot) experience do you have?
How many years of Office 365 experience do you have?
How many years of Performing trends analysis with ITSM experience do you have?
How many years of SharePoint 2010/2013 experience do you have?
How many years of Tableau or Nitro experience do you have?