Senior Systems Administrator
Location: Reston, VA
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Location: Reston, Virginia
Type: Full time employment
Good Knowledge of windows server configurations
Installation and configuration of Software Products
Handling of Hardware and network related problems
Expertise in designing secure networks
Expertise in configuration and troubleshooting issues with MS Office (MS Outlook specifically)
- Experience in MS Exchange configuration & administration
- Experience in MS SharePoint configuration & administration
- Experience in MS SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in MS Hyper-V configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in MS Skype for Business configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in ActiveDirectory, DNS, DHCP and other services is a must
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting network firewalls is a must
- Must be able to handle servers in multiple data center locations and travel to those locations for physical access.
- Unix/Linux admin knowledge is desirable
- Setting up product clusters such as in the case of MS Exchange, Skype etc.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of MS Team Foundation Server
Soft Skills: Strong and effective oral and written communication, willingness to learn and adapt new technologies as and when required, documentation capabilities, ability to handle multiple problems simultaneously, ability to quickly analyze, resolve or escalate production troubles, good interpersonal skills with ample patience to understand end user concerns and address them, work with global team members for issues related to remote users.