As the leader in the area of technical process automation Pantheon is uniquely qualified to assist you in implementing the Odyssey platform in your organization.
Pantheon can provide expert IT process analysts and Odyssey application specialists and administrators that can mentor your staff and help you rapidly deploy new Odyssey automation solutions in you organization.
Odyssey Technical / Consulting Services Pantheon provides end-to-end technical consulting services for Odyssey implementations and deployments
- Odyssey Architect/Process Analyst
- Odyssey Application Expert
- Odyssey Integration Expert
- Odyssey Administration/Configuration Expert
Odyssey Training Programs
Pantheon Inc. offers one-day and two-day training courses designed to familiarize IT system administrators, software engineers and managers with the details of using and implementing Odyssey in their organization. All training courses are normally provided at Pantheon’s facility in Fairfax, Virginia; however, training can also be provided at customer sites by special arrangement. Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students and a minimum of 5 students. Classes are provided and scheduled in accordance with customer requirements.
Contact Pantheon Training services at 703-391-5633 to schedule a course for your organization.
- Odyssey Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Odyssey Security and Environment Configuration and Administration
- Odyssey Project Administration, Editing and Deployment
- Odyssey for Managers