We are looking for bright software engineers to join our product team. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, customer-focused product development team. This role requires candidates with quick learning skills, passion for innovation, a penchant for details and good communication skills, both with team members and customers. The ideal candidate would be ready to explore, experiment and innovate in areas that are both familiar as well as in new technology areas unknown to them.
- Write very tight, production quality code mainly in Java using both open source and proprietary frameworks and libraries. Other technologies and platforms might be used from time to time and the candidate should be confident in quickly exploring and learning new technologies.
- ? Develop, configure, test, and document Production quality software on an iterative basis.
- ? Code review of peer developed artifacts is a part of the job.
- ? Help implement, test and deliver new features as well as bug fixes to existing features.
- ? Strict adherence to coding and style standards established within the Product team with great emphasis on reusability of artifacts.
- ? Participate in short burst iterative development cycles based on SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- 2-3 years of object oriented development experience.
- ? 2+ years of recent Java for server side development with working knowledge of JSP, JSF and Servlets.
- ? Working knowledge of XML and its usage within the context of Java applications is required.
- ? Programming knowledge of at least one RDBMS such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL is required.
- ? BE/ME in Computer Science is preferred. Related engineering disciplines will also be considered based on merit and past experience.
- ? CANDIDATES MUST HAVE MINIMUM FIRST CLASS, PREFERABLY DISTINCTION OR A GPA OF 3.6/4.0 IN THEIR GRADUATE OR POST-GRADUATE DEGREE TO APPLY.
Any past experience working in product teams will be a major plus.
? Familiarity with front end technologies such as AJAX is a plus.
? Familiarity with design patterns is a plus.
? Any scripting language experience such as VBScript, Powershell would be an added bonus.
? Experience using Eclipse based IDEs.